Free delivery and assembly for the Margherita Gas Countertop Pizza Oven Gray in select areas. Fuel Type standard is Propane, but can be Natural Gas for an additional $89.
Our smallest residential gas-fired oven, the Margherita Gas Countertop Pizza Oven Gray was designed from the ground up to cook perfect, Neapolitan-style pizza while offering the convenience of gas. Available in this countertop version or in a standalone version. It can be fueled using propane or natural gas (with a conversion kit). All of our gas ovens are Intertek-ETL certified in the United States and Canada. For Neapolitan pizza lovers, the optional Saputo stones allow you to cook pizza at 850°F / 454.4°C without burning the bottom of the dough. And because it bears the Fontana name, you can feel confident that the Margherita Gas will be easy to set up, easy to maintain and will perform flawlessly for years.
- Manufacturer: Fontana Forni
- Chamber Type: Single – Fire in Cooking Chamber
- Fuel Type: Propane (Stock) or Natural Gas (with Conversion Kit)
- BTU Rating: 36,000 BTUs
- Fuel Time: 20 hours on max setting with a 20 lbs. propane tank
- Max Temperature Rating: 900°F / 482.2°C; the highest on the market
- External Dimensions: 34″D, 32″W, 77″H
- Internal Dimensions: 24″D, 32″W, 14″H
- Cooking Surface Area: 20″D, 24″W, 14″H
- Pizza Capacity: Two 10″ pizzas | one 12″ pizza
- Weight: 298 lbs. w/ cart | 250 lbs. countertop
- Included Accessories: Oven door & cooking stones
- Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. Four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber.