Insurance claim | for water-fire dames | long island contractors

We settled with State Farm and are ready to move forward. We need an updated contract that includes the electrical work, installing appliances (we will supply the appliance), and all permits and COs.If you have any questions, please contact me. It is very important to have the right contractor handle your water dames or fire damage, your insurance company will want to pay you the minimum dollar amount, you have to be wise to be able to get the repairs done right and cost effectively. You need to hire a contractor then can handle the entire job because in water or fire damage, the structure of the house gets damaged and everything else gets affected and while you fixing the damage you might want to fix things better bringing everything to code and also prevent future accidents like these from happening.

Share this page: