- FMRs are rotary wood ovens, with an auxiliary gas burner heating their revolving bedplate
- FMRs are part of the rotating oven’s family, their motorized bedplate with variable speed and direction results in quicker and homogeneous baking.
- Bedplate burners allow better thermal stability to the baking base, for quicker and more homogeneous baking results.
- A metal guard separates the wood-burning area from the revolving bedplate.
- An external metal drawer collects ashes and debris falling from cooking chamber grooves, to help keep the baking area clean, improving wood combustion and overall hygiene.
- Independent bedplate heating, with the temperature-based control system.
- The huge refractory mass and extra careful thermal insulation increase the oven’s efficiency, and lower operating costs and heat loss.
- Bedplate heat is redirected into the cooking chamber to increase
- Bedplate Heat is redirected into the cooking chamber to use it again and lower overall energy consumption
Range FMR Advantages
- FMR ovens are equipped with auxiliary atmospheric gas burners, especially designed by Morello Forni, maintenance-free.
- The combined operation allows using the oven wood-only.
- Its touch interface allows easy oven management.
- “IntelTouch System” control interface allows simple yet evolved oven control, programmed with specific “Morello Forni” Firmware that enables automatic or manual oven operation, and various utilities.
- The automatic bedplate burners’ operating system minimizes fuel consumption and reduces the need for user attention.
- The external metal drawer collects falling ashes and fireplace dirt from internal grooves, helps keep the baking area clean, and improves wood combustion and overall hygiene.
- FMR ovens are ready for full gas conversion by installing dome burners (becoming FGRi models).
- Oven upkeep tasks are less, thanks to its maintenance-free gas burners.
- Improved thermal stability during operation thanks to the combined wood and gas combustion system.
- Steady and improved productivity in comparison with traditional wood ovens.
- Wood-fueled combustion reduces gas exhausts and related air pollution.
- A spacious natural stone front shelf improves batching operations.
- External light mounted on a high temperature-proof flexible arm improves furnace inner visibility while cooking.
- Raised huge wood rack with detachable sides helps clean operations under the oven.
- A solid metal tubular basement allows oven handling with forklifts.
- Optional on-site oven assembly is easy when shipped ready to mount.
- Minimal servicing is required.