Elevate Your Home With An Outdoor Pavilion And Pool Resurfacing this season and enjoy more time outdoors in your home!
Every pool needs a resurfacing service eventually. Resurfacing helps enhance your pool’s brightness, fills in any holes or cracks, and helps maintain the structure of your pool.
Outdoor Pavilion And Pool Resurfacing
Resurfacing can repair problems like cracks and wear, while also enhancing and updating your pool’s appearance. While not needed as often as other services, resurfacing should still be on your list of pool maintenance tasks. Here are four reasons it’s time to resurface your swimming pool:
- You notice staining – Pools can start to get discolored after years of wear and tear. These stains can come from the minerals, chemicals, or other materials in the water such as leaves and natural debris. Check to see if the stains are algae, which will be a shade of green or even red, or another color. If your cleaning efforts are unsuccessful, it may be time to resurface the pool.
- Material is coming off – When your pool surface feels like sandpaper and you can see the raw gunite peeking through, it’s time to resurface your pool. There are a lot of different factors that can cause the pool’s surface materials to break down and come off, such as years of heavy use, unbalanced pH levels, as well as sudden damage. Once the surface layer starts to come off, it’s only going to continue and spread. So, it’s important to have it resurfaced as soon as you notice problems.
- There Are Leaks – The longer you wait to repair a leak in your pool, the more it will cost. So, be on the lookout for these signs of leaks to see if it’s time to repair and resurface your pool:
♦ Wet spots of grass near the pool area
♦ Loose or falling tiles
♦ Cracks or gaps in the concrete
♦ Water loss is greater than the evaporation rate
- You’re Ready for an Update – resurfacing is more than just a way to repair and maintain your pool: It also gives you the opportunity to transform and enhance the way your pool looks.
Elevating Your Backyard With A Custom Built Pavilion
Pavilions can add usability and visual intrigue to a wide variety of outdoor spaces. A great outdoor pavilion design idea can elevate just about any backyard landscape. A pavilion adds both form and function to an outdoor living space. Quality backyard pavilion ideas can be decorated with outdoor dining, living, or fire pit furnishings to truly feel like an expansion of your home.
In fact, depending on the design and location of your new pavilion, it may just become one of your favorite places to spend time with family and friends! The sky’s the limit when it comes to architecture and design.
Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion
Outdoor dining. A relaxing afternoon outdoors. A paradise in your backyard. You guessed it. It’s an Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion. If you, like the idea of expanding your living space to the great outdoors, then keep reading! From the simplest of pavilions with a grill to the expansive luxury outdoor kitchen pavilion, the options are endless.
An outdoor kitchen pavilion provides the opportunity to cook outside, which can be enjoyed during warm weather. Additionally, outdoor cooking can help keep cooking smells and heat outside rather than inside the house. Plus enjoy the beauty of the outdoors while still having the convenience of a functional kitchen space.
Pavilions can be constructed from a number of different products or materials. Most pavilions are constructed of either vinyl, traditional wood, or an elegant timber frame. The type of material you choose for your outdoor kitchen pavilion will depend on the style you want your backyard space to have.
Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion Appliances and Amenities
What you add to your pavilion is truly what makes or breaks the design. An outdoor kitchen pavilion is a great place to have your favorite grill, firepit, or pizza oven. The details of what you want in your outdoor kitchen are completely up to you. When designing your outdoor kitchen pavilion, it’s important to consider the appliances and amenities that will make it functional and enjoyable.
- Grill: A grill is one of the most popular and enjoyable ways of cooking outdoors. With countless options to choose from, you’ll be sure to find the perfect grill for your pavilion.
- Pizza Oven: A pizza oven is a great addition to your outdoor kitchen. Combine it with a countertop and enjoy an evening of making and eating your favorite pizza.
- Fireplace or Firepit: A fireplace and chimney in a pavilion create a space for people to gather.
- Lighting & Electrical: As the sun sets, you’ll want to make sure the party continues. Running electrical to your outdoor kitchen pavilion opens up a whole new world of opportunities. Having power at the pavilion makes it possible to plug in any of your small appliances or fans. In addition, having proper lighting in your pavilion allows you to create the ambiance you want.
- TV: To take your entertainment to the next level, consider adding a TV to the corner of your pavilion. Entertain in style without missing any of the action.
CALL GAPPSI TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
- Seating: Whether you have a bar area with seating, or an outdoor sofa area, having a place for you, your family, and your friends to sit is an important part of any pavilion design.
- Countertop: For a complete outdoor kitchen pavilion experience, you’ll want to add some counter space. Because it’s outdoors, be sure to use the appropriate material, like granite or other stone.
- Bar or Island: An island or bar provides some flow to your pavilion kitchen floorplan. It also gives you a workspace or a place to pull up a bar chair.
- Sink: A sink in your outdoor kitchen will make time in your pavilion all the more enjoyable. Including a sink will also require plumbing to be run to your pavilion.
- Refrigerator: A refrigerator or minifridge is a great addition to your pavilion kitchen. Keep all your food and drinks nice and cold and ready for you to enjoy.
- Ice maker: An ice maker in your outdoor kitchen keeps you from needing to run to the house all the time.
Sandblasted Marble Pavers Pool Patio Dix Hills NY
This backyard in Dix Hills NY started with the renovation of the gunite swimming pool. We installed 6 inches of porcelain tiles in the water line and red-marbled dusted the pool with gray marble dust. We replumbed the entire pool and installed all new equipment. The pool is about 50 years old and we made it look brand new again. We installed and redesigned an all-new marble patio with G043 marble pavers.
Gappsi built two columns on the side of the pool and veneered it with the silver travertine random size veneer split faced and tumbled and capt the top with 2 inches 24×24 G043 copings. As well as the pool coping is two inches of G043 marble coping. We installed two sheer descent waterfalls built into the columns. In addition, we installed the largest SR Smith slide between the two columns. We also installed the diving board and an all-new pavilion. With an outdoor kitchen and a wall in the back. The refrigerator sink and a free-standing grill on the side. The inside of the pavilion is an open beam stained in mahogany color with a fan. All isak trims and gutters were installed to finish the pavilion. We also re-landscaped the new part of the backyard renovation. We installed a natural stone wall to create a flat area behind the swimming pool. Clients are very happy. Another backyard redesign and marble pavers installation by Gappsi in Dix Hills NY.