Make your friends green with envy by installing artificial putting greens in your backyard! There’s no better way to improve your game than by being able to practice from the comfort of your home. Artificial putting greens have a natural look and give your ball a roll and bounce similar to that of a natural grass golf course. Yet, unlike a professional golf course, artificial putting greens from Gappsi have no divots, never need overseeding, and require very minimal maintenance and water usage, allowing you to save a hefty amount of time and money.
Our durable, high-quality artificial putting green turf is perfect putt putt, mini-golf, backyard putting greens, golf mats, or driving ranges.
We sell thousands of square feet of our top-tier quality artificial golf green per year and our superior design and installation crews have the knowledge and ability to help make even your grandest golf vision a reality.
Benefits Of Artificial Putting Greens
When asking what the benefits are of installing synthetic grass in your home or office, a better question to ask might be, what isn’t a benefit of artificial grass?:
- Pet-friendly – muddy paws, pests, and an unkempt yard are often among the top complaints from pet owners with a natural grass lawn. With artificial grass from Gappsi, you’ll no longer have to worry about Fido becoming infected with ticks or tracking dirt and mud into your clean home.
- Excellent for water conservation – for homeowners seeking ways to lower their consumption, synthetic grass is an excellent option, as it requires no regular watering. That’s an investment you can feel good about!
- Free of allergens and pesticides – allergies are a thing of the past with synthetic grass, which leaves no trace of allergens. Additionally, there’s no need to apply harmful chemicals and pesticides, so you can feel safe letting kids and pets play on the lawn.
- Low-maintenance – gone are the days when you constantly have to re-sod and add fertilizer to your lawn. With artificial grass, all you need is a leaf blower and a garden hose to remove dust and debris.
- A smart investment – if a high return on investment is a top concern, it doesn’t get much better than artificial grass. Gappsi synthetic grass products possess a 10-15 year life expectancy, with no need to re-seed or water daily, as with traditional grass.
Creating a Putting Green That Is Fun & Functional
Do you like to entertain? If you’re the house that always hosts holiday gatherings, Superbowl parties, and casual get-togethers, it’s worth it to put in a feature that everyone will love!
Everyone likes to practice right? Whether you’re a long-time golfer or just starting out in the game, having a place to practice putts is essential to improving your technique. Imagine just stepping out into your backyard ready to putt!
But how does it look? The aesthetics of the turf are a rich, green fiber that is highly realistic in appearance. Gappsi’s synthetic turf offers a crisp aesthetic for your outdoor space that lasts, and everyone can enjoy.
Gappsi Will Help You Evaluate The Many Details Of A New Artificial Putting Greens
Putting greens for backyards is ideal for improving your short game, whether you’re a seasoned golfer or just getting into the sport.
However, the putting green design you choose will be different based on your skill level, practice needs, and the logistics of your outdoor space.
The putting green design process begins with our professional design team asking you a few basic questions, such as:
- What putting material should be used?
- Nylon versus Polypropylene?
- How large should the green be?
- Where to put undulations and hole locations?
- What type of shots do you want to practice?
- Are you trying to improve your short game?
- How much Fringe / Chipping area should I have?
- Do you want a border around the green?
- Do you want landscaping features like boulders
sand traps, grass bunkers, etc.?
Once we receive your input and provide recommendations, we will start the design process which includes turf product integration and installation guidelines for our team.
Then the installers will get to work creating the putting green of your dreams!
Different Elements You Can Design Into Your Putting Green
With minimal upkeep (no watering, mowing, weeding, or re-seeding) your putting green will be in great shape year-round. The versatility and durability of artificial grass mean that your green will stand up to consistent use for years to come. But turf is far from the only element of your backyard golf green. To add difficulty and visual interest, consider adding some of these features:
- Tee Boxes
- Chipping Areas
Putting Greens For Backyards and Front Yards Sands Point Long Island NY
Gappsi custom-built large putting greens for a front yard of a resident in Sands Point NY, located in Nassau County on Long Island. We built a putting green that included two sand bunkers. We used short grass for the center and a taller synthetic turf for the french of the putting green. In addition, Gappsi installed 4 putting holes and 4 flags. The design of the putting green is built in front of the home so as you drive up you can see it. The natural grass is installed to grow right next to the synthetic turf and blends in seamlessly.
Check out our video showcasing Gappsi’s latest Sports Game Courts in Nassau County on Long Island NY.